This Page is still being edited and yet not complete.
Free Electronic Lab entails various solutions for hardware design with Verilog. This page also entails some tips that may improve your productivity with Verilog.
Tips for power-users:
- List of files which are listed as documentation in RPM :
- Like Emacs ? get the most of it while coding with Verilog on FEL.
- Want to apply lint verilog files ?
- Want to remove comments from a verilog file, say “VerilogFile.v” ?
$ rpm -qd PACKAGE
$ verilator myVerilogFile.v --lint-only
$ vppreproc VerilogFile.v --nocomment
Learn more about those verilog solutions :
- Icarus Verilog
- eclipse-veditor (Eclipse plugin for both verilog and VHDL)
- GPL CVer
- verilog-mode (emacs)
Special thanks go to the vibrant Veripool and Icarus Verilog communities.