Got the opportunity to taste the following Swiss wines :
- Aigle, Vieux coucou, Grand Cru, 2010
- Aigle, Peau Rouge, Grand Cru, 2010
- Aigle, Gamaret, Evionnaz,2010
- Aigle, Pinor noir de Chamoson, 2008
- Yvorne, Le Florin, sélection Terravin
- Chablais, Malvoisie
- Chablais, Oeil-de-Perdrix
- Ollon, Pinot Noir
- Ollon, Rosé de Pinot Noir
Filed under: Private, Wine
My wife Mirjam and I, after our civil marriage today, Wed. 21 October 2009.
Filed under: Private
December 31, 2007 • 20:58
Below is a “bougie finlandaise” fired by David und Hans für die New Year Eve.
I’m at Mirjam’s parents’ place in Switzerland (Swiss German part). Tonight, we played pictionary in german, but I neither speak nor understand German.
However Gnome-translate proved to be a very good asset and in the end my group (Mirjam, David and I) won the game.
Filed under: gnome, mirjam, switzerland, wilchingen