As from the 14th october, I’ll be in Fedora vacation till the 25th of october. I won’t be able to answer any of your emails during that timeframe. I apologize for any inconvenience that may cause.
However, we are ahead in schedule in terms of FEL development cycle compared to Fedora-12 general release.
Since every Fedora SIG has entered final freeze and F-12 branch has already been created, I would encourage you to try rawhide or the nightly spins. I would really appreciate if you could help with the testing.
TASKS TO COMPLETE BEFORE RELEASE
- Verify that latest version (which has been built on koji) of electronics-menu, toped, fped, avra and picprog have been tagged for F-12 – TO BE DONE
- New spin website migration ( still pending on Fedora Infrastructure progress on this )
- Test nightly spins – TO BE DONE
- FEL-12 Release announcement – TO BE DONE
- Everyone blogs about the features of FEL-12 – TO BE DONE
- FEL-12 flyer – done
- FEL-12 release notes – done
Opened tickets on Fedora hosted
Since these are tasks and requests for enhancements, we will have to deduce a date to migrate those tickets from FEL-12 milestone to FEL-13 milestone.