This is to announce the fourth release in the stable branch of gerbv, 1.0.3 was just built for Fedora and will be available shortly among the updates.
This release represents a point release incorporating a few patches made against the 1.0.X source over the last 1 1/2 years. Specific updates include:
- Incorporate changes from Joost Witteveen to support extended %SR% commands.
- Fix endless loop bug when gerbv encountered an unknown % code. Patch from Joost Witteveen.
- Fixed initial scale setting for %MOMM% Gerber files. Patch from Joost Witteveen.
- Fixed format for small drillfiles. Patch from Trevor Blackwell.
- Fix setting of the initial window size when the screen is larger than the display. Patch from David Carr.
Gerber Viewer (gerbv) is a viewer for Gerber files. Gerber files are generated from PCB CAD system and sent to PCB manufacturers as basis for the manufacturing process. The standard supported by gerbv is RS-274X.